You will be assured of a warm welcome at Hazelwood Bed and Breakfast and we are open throughout the year. The bungalow is located off a leafy country lane in the heart of Ardvasar, a small village just five minutes from the CalMac ferry terminal at Armadale, with it's daily service to and from Mallaig on the mainland. Our home is your home, and anything that we can do to make your stay a memorable one all you have to do is ask. Click on a photograph to see a larger image and below the pictures we have shown some facilities of the house and those nearby We look forward to welcoming you.
Our accommodation comprises:
- All rooms now have USB power points.
- 2 double bedrooms, each with an ensuite shower room, flat screen satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities and free wifi.
- 1 twin bedroom, with satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, and free wifi. This room has a private bathroom on the corridor.
- breakfast room with views across the garden and Sleat Sound.
- large selection of maps, books and visitor information brochures
- raised sun-deck with spectacular views across the Sound of Sleat to Knoydart, Loch Nevis and Mallaig
- garden table, chairs and parasol for those warm sunny days, or balmy summer evenings!
- free off-street parking
You'll never be short of things to see and do staying at Hazelwood Bed and Breakfast, click on our What to Do Page to get some great ideas!